Chambers Crisis & Risk Management Guide
Crisis & Risk Management Rankings
Chambers Crisis & Risk Management 2022 e-Edition available to download.
Find the top Lawyer and Law Firms across Crisis & Risk Management 2022 in our e-Edition, now available to download per chapter.
Chambers Crisis & Risk Management 2022 Webinar
Discover key findings from this year's research and learn what is new in this edition of the guide with an overview from the Chambers Crisis and Risk Management Team
About the Chambers Crisis and Risk Management Guide 2022
Welcome to the Chambers Crisis and Risk Management Guide 2022. Search the legal market's best law firms and lawyers using the search functionality above.
Chambers Crisis & Risk Management is our guide to identifying and differentiating leading crisis response and risk advisory professional service providers in key markets worldwide, featuring in-depth coverage of core crisis and risk services in the US, UK and Global-wide regions. It is an invaluable resource for major corporates seeking to anticipate and mitigate risk exposures and to respond effectively to crisis events when they occur.
To find out about how to participate in the research for Chambers Crisis and Risk Management 2023, click here.
Chambers Crisis and Risk Management Submissions
Is your firm a leader in the area of Criss and Risk Management? Then consider a submission to increase market visibility and reach, and showcase your strengths to potential buyers of legal services.
Submissions for the 2023 guide have now closed.
The full schedule can be viewed here.
Chambers Crisis and Risk Management Guide 2022: Highlights
ESG Risk: Key Trends
• Ongoing debate around carbon markets and their suitability for achieving climate goals
• Emergence of more robust regulatory frameworks such as the EU standards on corporate sustainability and SEC Enforcement task force on Climate and ESG
• Law firms and other professional services are increasingly being asked to show their own commitment to ESG principles, including net zero carbon plans, as part of RFP processes.
Crisis Management: Key Trends
• Rise in shareholder, employee and consumer activism
• Strong appetite among law firm clients for risk anticipation, preparation and mitigation
• Social pressures around race relations and #MeToo increasingly prevalent
Crisis PR: Key Trends
• Increasing use of data analytics in Crisis PR, including tools to tailor messaging to discrete societal and geographic groups
Investigative Due Diligence and Technology-Led Due Diligence: Key Trends
• Business Intelligence providers increasingly incorporating ESG considerations into due-diligence reports
Chambers Crisis and Risk Management Guide 2022: Summary
19% YoY increase
Our New Ranking Tables cover the Global, USA and the UK Markets
16 Areas of Research
Including: ESG Risk, Crisis Management and Crisis PR
Our in-depth research runs from January to April.
Latest Legal News: Chambers Crisis and Risk Management
Diversity and Inclusion highlights
In this Legal Topics article we look at the D&I highlights from the Chambers Crisis and Risk Management.
Meet the Chambers Legal Research Team
About our legal rankings
Our unrivalled insights into the top legal professionals working across crisis and risk management are formed by researching the legal market and speaking with clients and referees to obtain a clear view of those submitting to be ranked in the guide.
It is this dedication to research that steads the Chambers Criss and Risk Management guide and rankings as the legal markets number one resource for this area of the law.
Discover the value of being a ranked firm and tips on how to successfully submit for rankings here.
Chambers Crisis & Risk Management 2023
Discover the value of ranking with Chambers and advice on how to successfully submit
Begin your journey with Chambers
Our rankings enable decision makers, from GCs at global blue-chip firms, through to local influencers, to secure the talent that's right for them.